When it comes to choosing the right CBD brand, a lot of people find themselves struggling to make a decision. And with the job market these days, who has the time to do detailed research on every little thing they plan to buy? This is completely understandable. With so many CBD companies competing for your order, who wouldn’t be a little confused? In fact, it’s why we created this blog post to help new CBD users find what brands and products work for them. That being said, let’s review the first popular CBD oil companies on the market today, CBDfx.
So, what is CBDfx? CBDfx is a U.S. based company offering some of the highest quality full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, and isolate CBD products on the market. Made from organically farmed hemp plants, CBDfx offers a wide range of products at different doses for all your CBD needs, including vape additives, vape CBD oil, CBD topicals, and tinctures, edibles, drinks, capsules, and gummies. In this post, we’ll review a variety of CBDfx products to help you figure out which ones are right for you.
How CBDfx Works
There are many benefits to CBDfx’s CBD products, and some users report receiving a wide variety of positive effects from them. The most common benefits of CBD are: inflammation and pain reduction, reducing anxiety, and reducing insomnia. Concerning anxiety, one study found that a small dosage of CBDfx’s CBD reduced social anxiety and helped participants give a speech. Another study done with animal subjects has shown that CBDfx’s CBD helps to relieve anxiety by decreasing stress, improving PTSD symptoms (post-traumatic stress disorder), and causing people with insomnia to fall asleep faster.
CBDfx’s influence on the pain receptors in the brain also helps in pain management. CBD has played a major role in pain reduction for chemotherapy patients, and studies by the National Institutes of Health are investigating the usefulness of CBDfx’s CBD in relieving such pains as chronic, MS, and muscle pain.
Although panic attacks are known to be an adverse side effect of THC, CBD appears to have the opposite effect. THC stimulates neurotransmitters that control our “fight or flight” response, while CBD calms them, reducing the frequency of such anxiety attacks.
In a comparative study, it was shown that THC increased anxiety while CBD decreased it. This is because the two chemicals act on different parts of the brain responsible for different reactions. THC acts on the frontal and parietal areas of the brain, responsible for the “fight or flight” response, while CBD acts on the autonomic nervous system, responsible for controlling breathing, heart rate, and other autonomic functions like digestion.
Just because CBDfx is non-psychoactive does not mean that it won’t produce tangible effects. As shown in the above examples, CBD can both relax us and reduce anxiety.
CBD may even help relieve the cancer symptoms and side effects; see the study at the National Cancer Institute. As of this date, however, the National Cancer Institute does not yet recommend cannabis as a treatment for cancer. What makes cannabis good for cancer treatment is that it has been shown to reduce inflammation as well as change how cells reproduce. CBDfx CBD may be able to stop some forms of cancer cells from reproducing.
The way CBDfx CBD interacts with the immune system may help to decrease inflammation. If CBDfx CBD oil reduces inflammation in general, then it may also help to reduce acne. Acne is caused by overactive sebaceous glands, which produce sebum, our body’s natural oil for protecting and hydrating the skin. A study conducted with human participants found that CBDfx CBD reduced activity in these acne-causing glands. You should consult with your dermatologist before treating your acne with such a substance. More research still needs to be done to determine CBDfx’s possible use for acne.
Research is still ongoing, but CBDfx CBD may be a potential treatment for epilepsy. CBDfx CBD is being tested for safety and how it affects people suffering from seizures. One medical organization, the American Epilepsy Society, has stated that such research provides great hope for reducing seizures.
One study conducted in 2016 tested CBD’s effect on people with epilepsy. Participants were given small doses each day, along with their regular epilepsy meds. The participants were observed for a period of twelve weeks, and the CBDfx lab results showed a general reduction in seizures by around 30% a month.
- CBDfx products are completely natural
- CBDfx is produced within the U.S.
- CBDfx is tested by third parties
- CBDfx has an untraditional ordering process and may not be able to be shipped to certain countries
- some users find CBDfx not potent enough for their tastes.
Best CBDfx Products
CBDfx Cream, 100 mg
- Dosage – Apply a small amount to the affected area and rub it in. Repeat every 4-6 hours.
- Ingredients – CO2 extracted CBD, white willow bark extract and caffeine
- Time to effect – 20-30 minutes
- Duration of effect – 4-6 hours
- Effect – a soothing relief for tired muscles and joints
CBDfx TinctureBest Oil, 500 mg
- Dosage – 1 full dropper
- Ingredients – MCT Oil Derived from Coconuts, Full Spectrum CBD Oil
- Time to effect – 10-20 minutes
- Duration of effect – 2-4 hours
- Effect – a mild, relaxing effect for beginner CBD users
CBDfx Gummy Bears, 300 mg
- Dosage – 5mg/gummy bear
- Ingredients – Hemp extract, cannabinoids, organic cane sugar, organic tapioca syrup, purified water, pectin, trisodium citrate, citric acid, tomato lycopene (for color), natural flavors
- Time to effect – 10-20 minutes
- Duration of effect – 2-4 hours
- Effect – relaxing body effect
CBDfx CBD Oil Prices
|CBDfx Gummy Bears, 300 mg||$49.99||Buy now!|
|CBDfx Tincture Oil, 500 mg||$59.99||Buy now!|
|CBDfx Cream, 100 mg||$29.99||Buy now!|
Shipping & Refunds
- Returns: CBDfx allows products to be returned for a refund on the following conditions:
- The product must be in its original packaging
- It must be returned within thirty days of placing the order
- The returned item must be unopened, unused, and in its original packaging
- Processing: If you want to return a CBDfx product, first contact us and submit a request to return merchandise. If the merchandise is damaged or defective, CBDfx may ask you to send them photos of the damages before assigning you a return number. If you return promotional items, all items in the promotion must be included in the return. If all items are not included, you will not receive a full return.
- Damaged Products: If you get a damaged product in the mail, you can report the problem within two days to customer service and file a replacement claim. CBDfx only replaces damaged or defective items and only exchanges what was exactly purchased, unless the item is no longer in stock. If you return an item and it is obvious that it was dropped and that this was the cause of the damage, a small fee will be added to compensate for restocking.
- Exchanges: You can speed up an exchange by making an order with CBDfx and returning the unwanted product. In order to make the process go faster, make the new order, and then send the new invoice number to customer service. They should take care of the exchange for you as soon as possible.
Is CBDfx Legitimate?
Yes, CBDfx is a legit company and not a scam. They offer some of the best CBD products on the market in all available spectrums (broad, full, isolate). CBDfx is committed to giving customers the purest CBD products available, made from the very best organic ingredients.
Is CBDfx FDA Approved?
No, CBDfx’s CBD products have not yet been approved. As of today, only one product containing CBD has been approved by the FDA. Epidiolex is a drug for the treatment of seizures resulting from severe forms of epilepsy. This is the first FDA-approved drug that contains a purified drug substance derived from marijuana. You can find out more about the FDA approval process by clicking the link here.
Concerning CBDfx approval in the U.S., hemp-derived products (with less than 0.3 percent THC) are legal on the federal level but are still illegal under some state laws. Marijuana-derived CBD products are illegal on the federal level but are legal under some state laws. Check your state’s laws and those of anywhere you travel. Keep in mind that nonprescription CBD products are not FDA-approved, and may be inaccurately labeled.
Will CBDfx Products Show Up On A Drug Test?
Some CBDfx products have minute amounts of THC in them. However, it is highly unlikely that users will test positive on a drug test for THC. If you are worried about trace amounts of THC, use only products containing “broad spectrum” CBD, as these have the least amounts of THC in any product (less than 0.3%).
CBDfx CBD most likely won’t end up on a drug test. But, since it is technically a supplement, not a drug, it isn’t held to the same safety and purity specifications. Since the product might be contaminated with THC, which might end up on a drug test, we cannot say that the product won’t ever test positive.
If the company you get your CBD from derives it from marijuana instead of hemp, then there is also a higher risk of detection on a drug test.
As far as the spectrums are concerned, broad-spectrum CBD is not as often contaminated. Since all the THC is already removed from it, it is less likely to be contaminated, as opposed to full-spectrum CBD, which has all the naturally occurring chemicals.
One way to ensure you will pass a drug test is to not take CBD. On the other hand, if CBD is legal in your area, then let your boss or organization know beforehand so that they can be sure any irregularities on the test came from your CBD use, not another source.
How Do CBDfx Products Make You Feel?
CBDfx offers a wide variety of CBD products in different doses. Although there is no factual guide on how CBD products make you feel, it varies from person to person; the general consensus is that CBDfx products provide a relaxing, stress-free feeling that allows you to function and perform all your daily tasks.
Where Can I Buy CBDfx Products?
You can buy CBDfx products anywhere in the U.S. and in some European nations. Approval of CBD products for sale depends on the individual government of each nation, as not all European nations have approved the sale of CBD at this time.
Which CBDfx Product Is Best For Me?
The right CBD product for you depends on a number of factors, including your prior experience with CBD, the result you want from it, and the way you like to use it (method of administration). CBDfx offers a wide range of products to fit the needs specific to your lifestyle. From vapes to skin-creams, oils, and gummies, we’re sure you’ll find the CBD product right for you.
We hope this blog post has helped to inform you about the benefits of CBD, as well as the pros and cons of use and the huge variety of CBDfx products. Finding the right CBD product isn’t easy, but an informed decision is better than a hasty one. Visit our blog in the future for more CBDfx reviews and CBDfx testimonials and stay informed!